32 thoughts on “Liverpool Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia

1. Alex Shin says:

Just came back from a trip around the UK including Liverpool. On the train to Penrith met a lovely woman who lives just across the river from Liverpool and we talked all the way to Penrith! And in another instance, but this time in Manchester, one of the cab drivers saw me taking a picture of his cab and offered me to take his seat behind the wheel and take a picture of me! So yeah, people are lovely there πŸ™‚

2. Stephen McNally says:

If you visit Liverpool, you won't be disappointed. Best galleries in UK (apart from London); most listed buildings in England (apart from London); most Georgian properties in England (apart from London) and two very impressive cathedrals. Futhermore, theres plenty of shops, bars and restaurants, which make it an excellent choice for a break. Liverpool, without doubt, is one of the UK's best cities.

3. Yona McCrum says:

Just got back from Liverpool this March 2019. Nice city! And I made video about anfield tour and the beatles exhibition there ❀ also some entrance fees… Hope its helping for your future visit!!

4. Nani Shengelia says:

I like πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒLiverpool very much because it is very goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ,big and beautiful πŸŒŒπŸŒ‰πŸŒ†very much.I like here museum 🏒🏒🏒very much I like πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œmuseums very much because here is lots of old things.also I like here buildingsπŸ’πŸŒ†πŸ’πŸŒƒπŸŒ† in Liverpool is lots of big and very beautiful buildings here is very beautiful castleπŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ―πŸ―πŸ‘‘ it is big here is also pictures and lots of valuable itemsπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘. Also in one building in museum is famous footballer's T-shirtπŸ‘•. Here is very very good and pretty streetπŸŒ‰πŸŒ‰πŸŒƒπŸŒƒπŸŒ†πŸŒ. I want trevel βœˆβœˆπŸšπŸšπŸš’πŸš’πŸš£πŸš£β›΅β›΅very much and one city from my dreamπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒƒπŸŒƒ where I want to go this is LiverpoolπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰. I likeπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and I love β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’ŸLiverpool very muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

5. Mari Mari says:

Wow Liverpool I'd very beautiful,interesting and historical place.I really like this place.I want to visit this place and see its buildings and streets and have a good adventure.I think that this place will be in my cities list where I want to travell.it has very beautiful nature

6. shorena ruxadze says:

liverpool is the good place . Buildings is so nice. street is beautiful. castle is great place. also musiem is very interesting. i want to visit and i hope one day i will visit❀️❀️🀩🀩

7. Tamar Lejava says:

Liverpool is very beautiful.😍 especially liked the garden of national collections of the gallery and monuments.it's also very good when you cross the sea in the flying over the gulls or other birds.I liked this video.😍

8. AimsWillbeback 60s says:

Why is this in my recommended playlist I have never had anything to do with Liverpool I’m from Norwich πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I wanna go here tho looks so cool I also love the Beatles xx